Thursday, September 23, 2010

Libra Most Compatible Signs

The Monstrumologe

... The original or Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey appeared justement at Bastion / Lübbe and can now be purchased, including here: here


Looks at first glance, really after "Young Adult Literature" from, but is also suitable for mature readers, my hats least liked. Who is an uncanny monster stories, which I can recommend the book in good conscience. For details on Content can be found on the relevant merchant or publisher.
A look at the British cover can be easily seen that the Monstrumologen some good thing to go ...


for the German book market as a motive is certainly a little too scary, at least in "normal" bookstores. And yes, it looks a bit "trashy" ...
AAAAB I mention this work not for nothing, I have all the illustrations made . It must be mentioned separately because it has unfortunately verschusselt call my name in the book - Nuja can occur even once in the second edition I'm also in there then.

to approach. should be the first time, told me how many Illus to the book, then I count of how many pages between the images to be as evenly distributed. Then I read the script what happens in these passages and look for a motive in this is interesting indeed, but does not anticipate it. Care must be taken on it, it's not too explicit, reflects the mood of the scene and a potential customer who browsed through the book in the store, makes curious.
Have I found such a motif I'm ne sketch:


Send them to Editor, and if you agree there is the illusion performed - otherwise another motive sought.


When Monstrumologen was the real challenge: The cover was already done! That is, I had to orient myself in the style Illus him. Was not that easy because I had never worked with this scraping, but great fun. Most of all I would have made more Illus, but unfortunately was not in the budget there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment