Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fish Breathing Rate Experiment

More Monstrumologen

Because it has made me so fun, a little bit more about the Illus from same book. Here are a few designs
we have then taken for various reasons not yet. is


Before I go on the computer was first pencil geskribbelt to get a feel for the characters. Adapted to the cover should not really be so naturalistic. Also thumbnails for Illuideen go so fast by the hand, at least for me. As you can see from the figures, I have different perspectives in two scenes (the then not yet used) were tested.


A finger exercise to an illustration which was then reacted somewhat differently. As I said, I've used this technique before and never had to first figure out how and what works best. take off from 0 to 100 is not, since one should appropriately enough the first time to invest in the respective style + hineinzufinden technology.


How shrewd expert might recognize are the three levels: Black background, color sketch, (white) bar.

way: If, in foreign Writes tongues that can not control really well, can be easily misunderstood ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment