Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Best French Erotic 2010

killer tornadoes over Germania

Finally, he has appeared with over the 500 pages largest comic from Germany, moreover, in hardcover with dust jacket in fine S / W. Drawn


, this mammoth work Stephan Hagenow , from a novel by SHA Parzzival can order and mans uA here: here. because people can also read about what the content of what I here spare (I have caught myself in a cold meal, and how every male character in the situation I am suffering now as a dog! * Schnorfz! ).
was referred to this comic record here not only because he is a valued colleague, No, because I painted the surrounding cover! However, I can not drumrum determine that I could now do better. It should be about 2-3 years ago I did it, as long as the book is standing because of some delays in the queue.

On 6 . November will sign Stephan the part in the Inter comic in Cologne + decorate if desired with little pictures, a time to remember the sloping of the Nerd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment