Saturday, January 1, 2011

Glory Holes In Eugene Or

2010

Okeli! The first Decade of the third millennium is over and above all the snow hats noticed a little - ie, I (is it an old, misanthropic Grinch) would not have registered on time if not a quarter to twelve geböllert had been on the road ... Seisdrum!

Perhaps the question is one or the other "What did the guy really do?" Because sooo much I have not presented again. Well, in addition to various illustrations and covers, which have also not all the way to this blog, nor the following:
I tape prepared by 2 +3 Horst for printing, bw about 200 pages revised because the coloring indeed only intended for the Internet was. This year will appear the fourth band at + last Panini and for which I should like to make a few extra pages - when I finally find the time to time ...
Furthermore, I have a good 20 Piccolos with Nick drawn the astronauts , I'm currently at # 24 ff, so it appears in Ingraban Published every two months, three volumes. Converted when one evaluates three stripes as a regular page, which is over 200 pages. One could also say a classic album per quarter - a lot of wood! For Nick I'll write more when the # 25 is out, that's a pretty Number

Then I made even the first volume of Tumba after the submission of hard-working colleagues Hagenow , a serial of his Commissioner Froehlich . 52 pages again, this time with NEM in a serial killer (for me) new character style and also do more if that's part of the Gringo-Verlag appeared only as much in advance. Giallos Who likes to be with his Tumba have fun, but the hero will have to do with all other arcane matters. Last but
I have to continue for a further estimated Colleagues, 82 pages colored. What has been the + is the one it myself but to make public, I would anticipate as anything.


bottom line is I have not indulged in idleness of my professional group of ignorant placed under so much is, and so had just looks like waiting for the now current year with no less work - no time, it will get not me at least boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment