Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How Many Calories Do I Burn On The Arctrainer

work

Actually "My jobs" ...
while ago, I see that the energetic Wittek to prompt some pictures of artist workstations to post + set a good example is. Now that I've satisfied the helpful but like voyeurism.


First, my frugal, digital workplace. I have a niche in the attic and consists only of the personal computer, the Wacom and stacks of paper in varying heights and disorder states. Not visible: the printer on the left. The keyboard and the tablet lies are so wrong because I usually feet above the printer on the table and have thus inclined sit in front of the whole Gerödel.




And here is analog, so drawn properly with paper + pens - some would call this area as a living room. Around the chair is all I need to work comfortably arranged within reach, including remote controls + snacks, opposite is in fact the TV. Is turned on, feet (again) on the table, drawing board on his lap and let's go with the noble art.

strange, but so I can work ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment