Tuesday, March 1, 2011

60th Birthday Dad Speech

Good idea: For the truth stand.

The Evangelical Church in Germany has found its traditional Lenten Campaign "For seven weeks," this year under the motto, which are difficult to deal with for some people likely than not eating meat or alcohol or otherwise something external, "I was! Seven weeks with no excuses. "

How helpful in the cooperation are but excuses, we often think. "I slept through - so I'm late at the office," Who would like to say, but when on the highway so frequently developed a traffic jam.? "Sorry, I forgot to pay your bill. "How much more convenient it seems to be to assert that the letter must have gone astray in the mail must

... But that is really convenient and comfortable? At first glance. However: Who's lying (cheating / conceal / rewrites / nice talk ...) needs a good memory. Or he sooner or later gets tangled in contradictions. Even with a good memory, a long-past cheating to obtain even a Minister at some point.

I was! I copied and pasted and submitted the result as my PhD. "Such a sentence would have to caught in the act probably more respect introduced as weeks of excuses and evasions and attempts to distract from the fraud. Even this admission would have had at least respect for the sincerity of the effect: "I did it! I have let me write the thesis and then does not check for plagiarism, because I'm the Ghost Writer familiar. "

Now it is always easy to point with outstretched finger at someone who's been caught, it is a prominent minister that it is Jane Smith from next door. Just shows how easily the mote in the eye of another man, and how difficult it is, the beam in your own eye admit.

It may be difficult, but from personal experience I know that it is the better way to admit wrongdoing, instead of looking for excuses. Who admits that he made a mistake, can rather expect that to him gives a second chance as anyone to whom one must prove his misconduct while he still denies it and assign the blame on his own try.

I was! Seven weeks with no excuses. "Perhaps it is one or the other, who gets involved in this experiment, the Protestant church on the taste and move on after the seven weeks? You have to be neither Protestant nor must you until the official start of the Fast Action on 13 March wait. So you can already start as a Muslim, a Christian, as an atheist ...

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment