Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When Do You Worry About Night Sweats

tasteless post resignation

I am not called to be for or against Mr. Guttenberg. As for my opinion in matters of Guttenberg, was here says it all .

But! You hear all sorts Tasteless and stupid now.

Yesterday, I think it was by Anne Will, as did a very dashing out with the comment earlier among nobles, since they have such a man put a loaded pistol on the table, and then you have silently left the room.

Something like let me speechless for the moment. Then I snarl an insult that I will not repeat here.

This morning, a second comment in Bavaria A gutsy woman brings all sorts of completely clear. Among other things, to Guttenberg, no - I deserve no pity

Apart from the fact that this man will never be ready to be dependent on the pity of a BR-commentator, to promote lack of compassion. no matter against whom, it is a very sticky position. This is the little-girl-stick becoming. Then you can say that is: Iiii!

0 comments:

Post a Comment